Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Your first memory of the internet...



Putting a pillow over the modem so I didn't wake my parents up when I snuck online late at night!

-Stephanie


-Allyson



Everything took sooooo long to load!

-Megan


Internet was paid per minute so we used a timer and it was highly supervised. 

Anne



Easy access to saucy photos of dames!

- Jonathan



It was 1995-ish in the Hopewell Elementary School Library...
a happy librarian taught us about this thing called "the internet"

- Cece

7 comments:

  1. Steph, I love that your late night is 8:45! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A strong start ladies! Please bug me to do this, I am notorious at forgetting lots of things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I’m going to need to get some new Post-It Notes and drawing gear to get even close to this league of awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are always awesome in my book, Megan. And that is the only book that matters.

      Delete
  4. Thanks, Al! I bought new crayolas and post-its for this occassion!

    ReplyDelete